If you're looking for a business
If you're looking for a particular product
- You can do a "quick search" by clicking on a category name it the top of the left hand column of the home page. That will produce a list of all products from all stores for sale in that category.
- To narrow your search, you can use the search box at the top of the page. Just select the term "All Product Categories" or one of the product categories in the drop-down menu. Then type in the product you're looking for, click "Go" and you'll see a list of all products in the selected category from all stores for sale.
General search tips
- All searches look for the exact characters you type. If your search is unsuccessful, try typing less or typing a different search term.
- Example: "church" instead of "churches."
- Example: "grocery" instead of "grocery store" or try "groceries."
- Check for typos and spelling problems.
- Be sure the drop-down menu reflects the type of search you are conducting:
- "Business Finder" is for searching for businesses.
- "All Product Categories" or any of the other specific categories help you look for specific products, regardless of the store that carries them.